The Near & Middle Eastern Civilizations Graduate Students’ Association (NMCGSA) invites you to save the date, and to join us on occasion of the 20th Anniversary Graduate Students’ Symposium to be held at Hart House on Thursday, March 3, 2016.
The Symposium will run from 10am–5pm, with reception to follow. All students and faculty that register to attend will be provided with a complimentary lunch at Hart House in the spacious Debates Room, as well as a fully catered buffet dinner to follow in the Music Room.
Please RSVP via Eventbrite: https://nmcgsasymposium.eventbrite.com/
For more information please contact: email@example.com
Two concurrent sessions will be running throughout the day at Hart House:
- 10 am to 1 pm – Morning Programme (Two sessions)
- 1 pm to 2 pm – Lunch (Registration required)
- 2 pm to 5 pm – Afternoon Programme (Two sessions)
- 5 pm to 9 pm – Reception (Registration required)
*Full programme will be posted in late February
- Thursday, March 3, 2016 from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM (EST)
- Hart House – 7 Hart House Circle Toronto, ON M5S 3H3 CA – View Map